2014 Yamaha Grizzly 450 Owner`s Manual
Model: Grizzly 450
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2013 to 2014.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with single cylinder liquid-cooled 4-stroke sohc 2-valves engine which has 421cm3 displacement and 10.0:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. Ultramatic with all wheel engine braking, H/L/N/R/P gearbox.Final drive is automatic.
- Suspension. Independent double wishbone, 5 position preload adjustment, 160 mm wheel travel on the front and independent double wishbone, 5 position preload adjustment, 180 mm wheel travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic disc. Rear: sealed oil-bathed multi-disc.
- Dimensions. Grizzly 450 has 78.5 in (199.4 cm) length, 43 in (109.2 cm) width and 48.5 in (123.2 cm) wheelbase with 9.6 in (24.4 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is lbs (0 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 4 gallons (15.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT25x8-12 for front wheels and AT25x10-12 for rear.