2010 Yamaha Grizzly 550 FI Owner`s Manual
Model: Grizzly 550 FI
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2009 to 2010.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke liquid-cooled single; sohc 4 valves fuel injection engine which has 558cm3 displacement and 9.3:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. Ultramatic V-belt with all-wheel engine braking/H, L, N, R, P gearbox.Final drive is automatic clutch.
- Suspension. Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.1-in travel on the front and independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 9.5-in travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: hydraulic disc. Rear: hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Grizzly 550 FI has 81.3 in (206.5 cm) length, 46.5 in (118.1 cm) width and 49.2 in (125 cm) wheelbase with 11.8 in (30 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 648 lbs (293.9 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 5.3 gallons (20.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT25 x 8-12 for front wheels and AT25 x 10-12 for rear.