2013 Yamaha Grizzly 550 Owner`s Manual
Model: Grizzly 550
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2013 to 2014.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with single cylinder liquid-cooled 4-stroke sohc 4-valves fuel injection engine which has 558cm3 displacement and 9.3:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. Automatic H/L/N/R/P gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Independent double wishbone, 5 position preload adjustment, 180 mm wheel travel on the front and independent double wishbone, 5 position preload adjustment, 230 mm wheel travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic discs. Rear: dual hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Grizzly 550 has 81.3 in (206.5 cm) length, 46.5 in (118.1 cm) width and 49.2 in (125 cm) wheelbase with 10.8 in (27.4 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is lbs (0 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 5.3 gallons (20.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT25x8-12 for front wheels and AT25x10-12 for rear.