2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660 Service Manual
Model: Grizzly 660
Document Name: Service manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2005 to 2020.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke single cylinder liquid cooled 5-valve sohc carburetor engine which has 660cm3 displacement and 9.1:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. Automatic gearbox.
- Suspension. Independent double wishbone on the front and independent double wishbone at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic discs. Rear: hydraulic disc, four piston, shaft mounted.
- Dimensions. Grizzly 660 has 82.1 in (208.5 cm) length, 45.3 in (115.1 cm) width and 50.2 in (127.5 cm) wheelbase with 11.8 in (30 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 600 lbs (272.2 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 5.3 gallons (20.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT25 X 8-12 for front wheels and AT25 X 10-12 for rear.