2008 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI Owner`s Manual
Model: Grizzly 700 FI
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2008 to 2009.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke liquid-cooled single sohc 4 valves fuel injection engine which has 686cm3 displacement and 9.2:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. Ultramatic V-belt with all-wheel engine braking/H, L, N, R, P gearbox.Final drive is automatic clutch.
- Suspension. Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.1-in travel on the front and independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 9.5-in travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic disc. Rear: dual hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Grizzly 700 FI has 81.3 in (206.5 cm) length, 46.5 in (118.1 cm) width and 49.2 in (125 cm) wheelbase with 11.8 in (30 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 600 lbs (272.2 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 5.3 gallons (20.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT25 x 8-12 for front wheels and AT25 x 10-12 for rear.