2012 Yamaha Grizzly 700 Owner`s Manual
Model: Grizzly 700
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2004 to 2015.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke liquid-cooled single sohc 4 valves fuel injection engine which has 686cm3 displacement and 9.2:1 compression ratio.
- Suspension. Independent double wishbone on the front and independent double wishbone at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic disc. Rear: dual hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Grizzly 700 has 81.3 in (206.5 cm) length, 46.5 in (118.1 cm) width and 49.2 in (125 cm) wheelbase with 11.8 in (30 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 600 lbs (272.2 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 5.3 gallons (20.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT25 X 8-12 for front wheels and AT25 X 10-12 for rear.