2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 Owner`s Manual
Model: Grizzly 700
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2013 to 2014.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with single cylinder liquid-cooled 4-stroke sohc 4-valves fuel injection engine which has 686cm3 displacement and 10.0:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. Automatic H/L/N/R/P gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Independent double wishbone, 5 position preload adjustment, 193 mm wheel travel on the front and independent double wishbone, 5 position preload adjustment, 232 mm wheel travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic disc. Rear: dual hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Grizzly 700 has 81.3 in (206.5 cm) length, 46.5 in (118.1 cm) width and 49.2 in (125 cm) wheelbase with 10.8 in (27.4 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is lbs (0 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 5.3 gallons (20.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT25x8-12 for front wheels and AT25x10-12 for rear.