2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80 Owner`s Manual
Model: Grizzly 80
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2005 to 2010.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with air-cooled single cylinder 4 stroke sohc carburetor engine which has 79cm3 displacement and 9.6:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. 3 Speed gearbox.
- Suspension. Leading arm on the front and swingarm at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual sealed drum. Rear: drum.
- Dimensions. Grizzly 80 has 61 in (154.9 cm) length, 33.7 in (85.6 cm) width and in (0 cm) wheelbase with 3.9 in (9.9 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 260 lbs (117.9 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 1.8 gallons (6.8 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT18x7-7 for front wheels and AT18x8-7 for rear.