2017 Yamaha Kodiak 700 Owner`s Manual
Model: Kodiak 700
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2016 to 2020.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with liquid-cooled dohc 4-stroke 4 valves fuel injection engine which has 708cm3 displacement and 10.1:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. Yamaha Ultramatic V-belt with all-wheel engine braking: H, L, N, R, P gearbox.
- Suspension. Independent double wishbone, 7.1-in travel on the front and independent double wishbone, 9.1-in travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic disc. Rear: multi-disk wet brake.
- Dimensions. Kodiak 700 has 81.5 in (207 cm) length, 46.5 in (118.1 cm) width and 49.2 in (125 cm) wheelbase with 10.8 in (27.4 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 661 lbs (299.8 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 4.76 gallons (18 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT25 x 8-12 Maxxis MU19 for front wheels and AT25 x 10-12 Maxxis MU20 for rear.