2011 Yamaha Raptor 125 Service Manual
Model: Raptor 125
Document Name: Service manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2010 to 2011.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with air-cooled 4-stroke: sohc; single engine which has 124cm3 displacement and 10.0:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. 5 Speed, manual gearbox.Final drive is wet, multiplate.
- Suspension. Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload-adjustable shocks, 7.5-in travel on the front and swingarm: 7.9-in travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic disc. Rear: hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Raptor 125 has 63.4 in (161 cm) length, 40 in (101.6 cm) width and 43.7 in (111 cm) wheelbase with 3.3 in (8.4 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 300 lbs (136.1 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 2.4 gallons (9.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are Maxxis AT19 x 6-10 for front wheels and Maxxis AT18 x 9-8 for rear.