2013 Yamaha Raptor 250 Owner`s Manual
Model: Raptor 250
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2008 to 2020.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with air/oil cooled 4-stroke sohc 2 valves carburetor engine which has 249cm3 displacement and 9.5:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. 5-Speed gearbox.Final drive is wet multi-discs.
- Suspension. Independent double wishbone on the front and swingarm at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic disc. Rear: hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Raptor 250 has 64 in (162.6 cm) length, 42.1 in (106.9 cm) width and 43.7 in (111 cm) wheelbase with 3.9 in (9.9 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 313 lbs (142 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 2.4 gallons (9.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT20 x 7-10 for front wheels and AT19 x 10-9 for rear.