2012 Yamaha Raptor 350 Owner`s Manual
Model: Raptor 350
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2004 to 2020.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with air-cooled 4-stroke sohc 2 valves per cylinder carburetor engine which has 348cm3 displacement and 9.2:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. 6+1 Speed gearbox.Final drive is wet.
- Suspension. Independent double wishbone on the front and swingarm at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic discs. Rear: hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Raptor 350 has 69.7 in (177 cm) length, 43.1 in (109.5 cm) width and 47.6 in (120.9 cm) wheelbase with 4.5 in (11.4 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 375 lbs (170.1 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 2.4 gallons (9.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT21x7-10 for front wheels and AT20x10-9 for rear.