2008 Yamaha Raptor 50 Owner`s Manual
Model: Raptor 50
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2006 to 2020.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with air-cooled 4-stroke sohc 2 valves per cylinder carburetor engine which has 49cm3 displacement and 10.0:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. CVT gearbox.
- Suspension. Leading arm on the front and swingarm at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: drums. Rear: drum.
- Dimensions. Raptor 50 has 60.5 in (153.7 cm) length, 32.5 in (82.6 cm) width and 40.6 in (103.1 cm) wheelbase with 3 in (7.6 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 237 lbs (107.5 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 1.8 gallons (6.8 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT16 x 7-7 for front wheels and AT16 x 8-7 for rear.