2011 Yamaha Raptor 700 Owner`s Manual
Model: Raptor 700
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2006 to 2020.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with liquid-cooled 4-stroke sohc 4 valves per cylinder fuel injection engine which has 686cm3 displacement and 9.2:1 compression ratio.
- Suspension. Independent double wishbone w/piggy back on the front and cast aluminum swing arm w/rebound at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual ventilated hydraulic disc, twin piston. Rear: ventilated hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Raptor 700 has 72.6 in (184.4 cm) length, 46.1 in (117.1 cm) width and 50.4 in (128 cm) wheelbase with 4.4 in (11.2 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 396 lbs (179.6 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 2.9 gallons (11 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT21 x 7-10 for front wheels and AT20 x 10-9 for rear.