2014 Yamaha Raptor 700 Owner`s Manual
Model: Raptor 700
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2013 to 2014.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with liquid-cooled w/fan 4-stroke; sohc 4 valves fuel injection engine which has 686cm3 displacement and 9.2:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. 5-speed w/reverse gearbox.Final drive is wet, multiplate.
- Suspension. Independent double wishbone and threaded 5-way preload adjustment, 9.1-in travel on the front and cast aluminum swing arm w/rebound and threaded preload adjustment, 10.1-in travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual ventilated hydraulic disc, twin piston. Rear: ventilated hydraulic disc, twin piston.
- Dimensions. Raptor 700 has 72.6 in (184.4 cm) length, 45.5 in (115.6 cm) width and 50.4 in (128 cm) wheelbase with 4.4 in (11.2 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 422 lbs (191.4 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 2.9 gallons (11 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT21 x 7-10 for front wheels and AT20 x 10-9 for rear.