2003 Yamaha Raptor 80 Owner`s Manual
Model: Raptor 80
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2003 to 2020.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with air-cooled 4 stroke sohc 2 valves per cylinder carburetor engine which has 79cm3 displacement and 9.6:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. 3 Speed gearbox.
- Suspension. Leading arm on the front and swingarm at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: drums. Rear: drum.
- Dimensions. Raptor 80 has 59.8 in (151.9 cm) length, 32.5 in (82.6 cm) width and 40.6 in (103.1 cm) wheelbase with 4 in (10.2 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 242 lbs (109.8 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 1.8 gallons (6.8 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT18 x 7-7 for front wheels and AT18 x 8-7 for rear.