2009 Yamaha Raptor 90 Owner`s Manual
Model: Raptor 90
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2008 to 2009.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke air-cooled single; sohc 2-valve carburetor engine which has 88cm3 displacement and 10.2:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. Single-speed automatic gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Double wishbone on the front and swing-arm at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual sealed drum. Rear: hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Raptor 90 has 58.7 in (149.1 cm) length, 34.8 in (88.4 cm) width and 39.8 in (101.1 cm) wheelbase with 3.9 in (9.9 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 254 lbs (115.2 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 1.3 gallons (4.9 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are low profile Maxxis; AT18x7-8 for front wheels and low profile Maxxis; AT18x9-8 for rear.