2017 Yamaha Raptor 90 Owner`s Manual
Model: Raptor 90
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2016 to 2020.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with air-cooled sohc 4-stroke 2 valves carburetor engine which has 90cm3 displacement and 9.2:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. Automatic CVT: F, N, R gearbox.
- Suspension. Single a-arm, 5-in travel on the front and monoshock swingarm, 5.8-in travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual drum. Rear: drum.
- Dimensions. Raptor 90 has 58.5 in (148.6 cm) length, 40.2 in (102.1 cm) width and 40.6 in (103.1 cm) wheelbase with 3.9 in (9.9 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 279 lbs (126.6 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 1.7 gallons (6.4 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT18 x 7-8 for front wheels and AT18 x 9-8 for rear.