2006 Yamaha Rhino 660 Owner`s Manual
Model: Rhino 660
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2006 to 2008.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with liquid/oil cooled sohc four-stroke 5-valves per cylinder carburetor engine which has 660cm3 displacement and 9.1:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. Yamaha Ultramatic V-belt (H/L/N/R) gearbox.
- Suspension. Independent double wishbone on the front and independent double wishbone at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic discs, twin pistons. Rear: hydraulic disc, self-adjusting, shaft mounted.
- Dimensions. Rhino 660 has 113.6 in (288.5 cm) length, 54.5 in (138.4 cm) width and 75.2 in (191 cm) wheelbase with 12.1 in (30.7 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 1049 lbs (475.8 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 7.9 gallons (29.9 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT25x8-12 NHS for front wheels and AT25x10-12 NHS for rear.