2013 Yamaha Rhino 700 FI Owner`s Manual
Model: Rhino 700 FI
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2012 to 2013.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with liquid-cooled w/fan 4-stroke; sohc 4 valves fuel injection engine which has 686cm3 displacement and 9.2:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. Ultramatic V-belt with all-wheel engine braking/H, L, N, R gearbox.Final drive is automatic clutch.
- Suspension. Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.3-in travel on the front and independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.3-in travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic disc, twin piston. Rear: dual hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Rhino 700 FI has 113.6 in (288.5 cm) length, 56.6 in (143.8 cm) width and 75.2 in (191 cm) wheelbase with 12.1 in (30.7 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 1199 lbs (543.9 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 7.9 gallons (29.9 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT25x8-12 NHS for front wheels and AT25x10-12 NHS for rear.