2016 Yamaha Wolverine Owner`s Manual
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2004 to 2020.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with liquid cooled single cylinder 4 stroke dohc carburetor engine which has 421cm3 displacement and 10:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. 2WD 4WD, Ultramatic gearbox.Final drive is wet multi-plate.
- Suspension. Independent double wishbone on the front and swingarm at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic discs. Rear: hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Wolverine has 77.9 in (197.9 cm) length, 41.9 in (106.4 cm) width and 48.5 in (123.2 cm) wheelbase with 8.7 in (22.1 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 516 lbs (234.1 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 3.8 gallons (14.4 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT23x8-12 for front wheels and AT23x10-12 for rear.