2020 Yamaha YXZ1000R SS Owner`s Manual
Model: YXZ1000R SS
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2017 to 2020.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with liquid-cooled dohc inline three-cylinder; 12 valves fuel injection engine which has 998cm3 displacement and 11.3:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. 5-speed sequential with reverse gearbox.
- Suspension. Independent double wishbone w/anti-sway bar, fully adjustable fox 2.5 podium rc2 shocks; 16.2-in travel on the front and independent double wishbone w/anti-sway bar, fully adjustable fox 2.5 podium rc2 shocks; 17.0-in travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic disc. Rear: dual hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. YXZ1000R SS has 122.8 in (311.9 cm) length, 64 in (162.6 cm) width and 90.5 in (229.9 cm) wheelbase with 12.9 in (32.8 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 1512 lbs (685.8 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 9 gallons (34.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 27 x 9.00R-14 Maxxis MU09 for front wheels and 27 x 11.00R-14 Maxxis MU10 for rear.