2020 Yamaha YXZ1000R Owner`s Manual
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2016 to 2020.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with liquid-cooled dohc inline three-cylinder 12 valves fuel injection engine which has 998cm3 displacement and 11.3:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. 5-Speed manual gearbox.Final drive is wet multiplate.
- Suspension. Independent double wishbone w/anti-sway bar, fully adjustable fox 2.5 podium rc2 shocks, 16.2-in travel on the front and independent double wishbone w/anti-sway bar, fully adjustable fox 2.5 podium rc2 shocks, 17.0-in travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic disc. Rear: dual hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. YXZ1000R has 122.8 in (311.9 cm) length, 64 in (162.6 cm) width and 90.6 in (230.1 cm) wheelbase with 12.9 in (32.8 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 1510 lbs (684.9 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 9 gallons (34.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 27 x 9.00R-14 for front wheels and 27 x 11.00R-14 for rear.