2012 Can-Am Outlander 1000 Service Manual
Model: Outlander 1000
Document Name: Service manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2011 to 2012.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with v-twin liquid-cooled sohc 8-valve (4-valve/cyl) engine which has 976cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. 2w/4w shaft driven with Visco-Lok front differential gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Double a-arm on the front and torsional trailing arm independent at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual 214 mm ventilated disc brakes with hydraulic twin-piston calipers. Rear: single 214 mm ventilated disc brake with hydraulic twin-piston caliper.
- Dimensions. Outlander 1000 has 86 in (218.4 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 51 in (129.5 cm) wheelbase with 11 in (27.9 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 747 lbs (338.8 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 5.4 gallons (20.4 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 26 x 8 x 12 for front wheels and 26 x 10 x 12 for rear.