2014 Can-Am Outlander 1000 Operator`s Guide
Model: Outlander 1000
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2014 to 2015.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with liquid-cooled 4-stroke rotax v-twin engine which has 976cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. CVT, P / R / N / H / L gearbox.
- Suspension. Double a-arm on the front and torsional trailing arm (tti) at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: 214 mm discs, 2-piston calipers, hydraulic. Rear: 214 mm discs, 2-piston calipers, hydraulic.
- Dimensions. Outlander 1000 has 86 in (218.4 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 51 in (129.5 cm) wheelbase with 11 in (27.9 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 725 lbs (328.9 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 5.4 gallons (20.4 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are Carlisle Badland 26 x 8 x 12 in for front wheels and Carlisle Badland 26 x 10 x 12 in for rear.