2009 Can-Am Outlander 400 EFI Operator`s Guide
Model: Outlander 400 EFI
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2008 to 2009.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with single cylinder liquid-cooled sohc 4-valve engine which has 400cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. 2w/4w shaft driven with Visco-Lok front differential gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Macpherson on the front and torsional trailing arm independent at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: 2 inboard hydraulic discs. Rear: 1 inboard hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Outlander 400 EFI has 86 in (218.4 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 49 in (124.5 cm) wheelbase with 9.3 in (23.6 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 617 lbs (279.9 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 5.3 gallons (20.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25 x 8 x 12 for front wheels and 25 x 10 x 12 for rear.