2010 Can-Am Outlander 400 EFI Operator`s Guide
Model: Outlander 400 EFI
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2009 to 2010.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with single cylinder liquid cooled four stroke 4-valve sohc engine which has 400cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. 2w/4w shaft driven with Visco-Lok front differential gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Macpherson on the front and torsional trailing arm independent at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: 2 inboard hydraulic discs. Rear: 1 inboard hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Outlander 400 EFI has 94 in (238.8 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 57 in (144.8 cm) wheelbase with 9.3 in (23.6 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 679 lbs (308 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 4.2 gallons (15.9 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25 X 8 X 12 for front wheels and 25 X 11 X 12 for rear.