2013 Can-Am Outlander 650 X Operator`s Guide
Model: Outlander 650 X
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2012 to 2013.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with v-twin liquid-cooled sohc 8-valve (4-valve/cyl) engine which has 650cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. 2w/4w shaft driven with Visco-Lok QE auto-locking front differential gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Double a-arm on the front and torsional trailing arm independent at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual 214 mm ventilated disc brakes with hydraulic twin-piston calipers. Rear: single 214 mm ventilated disc brake with hydraulic twin-piston caliper.
- Dimensions. Outlander 650 X has 88 in (223.5 cm) length, 46.5 in (118.1 cm) width and 51 in (129.5 cm) wheelbase with 11.8 in (30 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is lbs (0 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 5.4 gallons (20.4 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 28 x 8 x 12 for front wheels and 28 x 10 x 12 for rear.