2015 Can-Am Outlander 650 X Operator`s Guide
Model: Outlander 650 X
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2014 to 2015.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with liquid-cooled 4-stroke rotax v-twin engine which has 649cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. CVT, P / R / N / H / L gearbox.
- Suspension. Double a-arm on the front and torsional trailing arm independent (tti) at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual 214 mm discs, 2-piston calipers, hydraulic. Rear: single 214 mm discs, 2-piston calipers, hydraulic.
- Dimensions. Outlander 650 X has 88 in (223.5 cm) length, 46.5 in (118.1 cm) width and 51 in (129.5 cm) wheelbase with 11.8 in (30 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 873 lbs (396 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 5.4 gallons (20.4 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are Maxxis Mudzilla 28 x 8 x 12 in for front wheels and Maxxis Mudzilla 28 x 10 x 12 in for rear.