2010 Can-Am Outlander 800R XT Service Manual
Model: Outlander 800R XT
Document Name: Service manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2009 to 2010.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with v-twin liquid-cooled sohc 8-valve (4-valve/cyl) engine which has 800cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. 2w/4w shaft driven with Visco-Lok front differential gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Double a-arm on the front and torsional trailing arm independent at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: 2 inboard hydraulic discs. Rear: 1 inboard hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Outlander 800R XT has 86 in (218.4 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 51 in (129.5 cm) wheelbase with 12 in (30.5 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 669 lbs (303.5 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 4.3 gallons (16.3 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 26 x 8 x 12 for front wheels and 26 x 10 x 12 for rear.