2004 Can-Am Traxter 500 XL Operator`s Guide
Model: Traxter 500 XL
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2004 to 2005.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke single liquid- cooled 2 valves 2 spark plugs engine which has 498cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. 5-speed auto/semi-auto thumbshift, sub-transmission w/ high, low park, neutral &amp; reverse gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Double a-arm on the front and rigid swing arm at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: 2 drilled hydraulic discs. Rear: hydraulic single disc.
- Dimensions. Traxter 500 XL has 98 in (248.9 cm) length, 47 in (119.4 cm) width and 61 in (154.9 cm) wheelbase with 9.6 in (24.4 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 849 lbs (385.1 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 5.3 gallons (20.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25 x 8 x 12 for front wheels and 26 x 10 x 12 for rear.