2004 Can-Am Traxter 500 Operator`s Guide
Model: Traxter 500
Document Name: Operator`s guide
- Model. This generation produced from 2004 to 2005.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke single liquid- cooled 2 valves 2 spark plugs engine which has 498cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. 5-speed auto/semi-auto thumbshift, sub-transmission w/ high, low park, neutral & reverse gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Double a-arm on the front and rigid swing arm at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic discs. Rear: hydraulic single disc.
- Dimensions. Traxter 500 has 81.5 in (207 cm) length, 47 in (119.4 cm) width and 61 in (154.9 cm) wheelbase with 9.6 in (24.4 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 754 lbs (342 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 5.3 gallons (20.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25 x 8 x 12 for front wheels and 26 x 10 x 12 for rear.