2011 Polaris RZR 4 Service Manual
Model: RZR 4
Document Name: Service manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2010 to 2011.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke twin cylinder liquid-cooled fuel injection engine which has 760cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P gearbox.Final drive is automatic.
- Suspension. Dual a-arm 12-inch (30.5 cm) travel on the front and dual a-arm, rolled at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: hydraulic disc with dual-bore front calipers. Rear: hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. RZR 4 has 130 in (330.2 cm) length, 60.5 in (153.7 cm) width and 103 in (261.6 cm) wheelbase with 11.5 in (29.2 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 1254 lbs (568.8 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 7.3 gallons (27.6 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 26 x 9-12; Maxxis Bighorn for front wheels and 26 x 12-12; Maxxis Bighorn for rear.