2013 Polaris RZR 4 Owner`s Manual
Model: RZR 4
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2012 to 2013.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke twin cylinder liquid-cooled fuel injection engine which has 760cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P gearbox.Final drive is automatic.
- Suspension. Fox internal floating piston 12" (30.5 cm) travel on the front and dual a-arm fox ifp, rolled at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: hydraulic disc with dual-bore front calipers. Rear: hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. RZR 4 has 130 in (330.2 cm) length, 60.5 in (153.7 cm) width and 103 in (261.6 cm) wheelbase with 11.5 in (29.2 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 1254 lbs (568.8 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 7.1 gallons (26.9 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 27 x 9-12; ITP 900 XCT for front wheels and 27 x 11-12; ITP 900 XCT for rear.