2009 Polaris Scrambler 500 Service Manual
Model: Scrambler 500
Document Name: Service manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2008 to 2009.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke single cylinder liquid cooled carburetor engine which has 499cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT F/N/R gearbox.Final drive is automatic.
- Suspension. Macpherson strut with 8.2-inch (20.8 cm) travel on the front and progressive-rate swingarm at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: single lever hydraulic disc. Rear: hydraulic foot brake.
- Dimensions. Scrambler 500 has 75 in (190.5 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 48 in (121.9 cm) wheelbase with 5.5 in (14 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 571 lbs (259 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 3.4 gallons (12.9 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 23 x 7-10 for front wheels and 22 x 11-10 for rear.