2013 Polaris Sportsman 400 HO Owner`s Manual
Model: Sportsman 400 HO
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2012 to 2013.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke single cylinder liquid-cooled carburetor engine which has 455cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P gearbox.Final drive is automatic.
- Suspension. Macpherson strut with 8.2-inch (20.8 cm) travel on the front and dual a-arm, irs 9.5-inch (24.1 cm) travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: single lever 4-wheel hydraulic disc. Rear: hydraulic rear foot brake.
- Dimensions. Sportsman 400 HO has 83 in (210.8 cm) length, 48 in (121.9 cm) width and 50.5 in (128.3 cm) wheelbase with 11.2 in (28.4 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 688 lbs (312.1 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 4.2 gallons (15.9 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25 x 8-12; 489 for front wheels and 25 x 10-12; 489 for rear.