2013 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO Owner`s Manual
Model: Sportsman 500 HO
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2006 to 2020.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with liquid cooled 4 stroke engine which has 499cm3 displacement and 10.2:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT gearbox.
- Suspension. Macpherson strut with 8.2" of travel on the front and fully independent, progressive rate with anti-roll bar; 9.5"/24.1cm travel in/cm at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: single lever hydraulic disc. Rear: hydraulic rear foot brake.
- Dimensions. Sportsman 500 HO has 83 in (210.8 cm) length, 48 in (121.9 cm) width and 50.5 in (128.3 cm) wheelbase with 11.25 in (28.6 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 696 lbs (315.7 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 4.1 gallons (15.5 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25x8-12 for front wheels and 25x11-10 for rear.