2009 Polaris Sportsman 850 XP Service Manual
Model: Sportsman 850 XP
Document Name: Service manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2008 to 2009.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke sohc twin cylinder liquid-cooled engine which has 850cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P gearbox.Final drive is automatic.
- Suspension. Short long arm (sla) 9 in. / 22.9 cm travel on the front and short long arm (sla) 10.25 in. / 26.0 cm travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: single lever 4-wheel hydraulic disc. Rear: hydraulic rear foot brake.
- Dimensions. Sportsman 850 XP has 83.2 in (211.3 cm) length, 47.6 in (120.9 cm) width and 53 in (134.6 cm) wheelbase with 12 in (30.5 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 785 lbs (356.1 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 5.3 gallons (20.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 26 x 8R14; Terrathon for front wheels and 26 x 10R14; Terrathon for rear.