2010 Polaris Sportsman 850 XP Owner`s Manual
Model: Sportsman 850 XP
Document Name: Owner`s manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2009 to 2010.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke twin cylinder liquid-cooled fuel injection engine which has 850cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P gearbox.Final drive is automatic.
- Suspension. Dual a-arm 9-inch (22.9 cm) travel on the front and dual a-arm, rolled 10.25-inch (26 cm) travel at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: single lever 4-wheel hydraulic disc. Rear: hydraulic rear foot brake.
- Dimensions. Sportsman 850 XP has 83.2 in (211.3 cm) length, 47.6 in (120.9 cm) width and 53 in (134.6 cm) wheelbase with 12 in (30.5 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 783 lbs (355.2 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Polaris equipped with gas tank for 4.5 gallons (17 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 26 x 8-14; Terrathon for front wheels and 26 x 10-14; Terrathon for rear.