2008 Yamaha Rhino 700 FI Service Manual
Model: Rhino 700 FI
Document Name: Service manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2008 to 2009.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with liquid-cooled w/fan 4-stroke; sohc 4 valves fuel injection engine which has 686cm3 displacement and 9.2:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. Ultramatic (sealed variable v-belt), w/L-H-N-R, w/full-time 4-wheel engine braking gearbox.Final drive is automatic clutch.
- Suspension. Independent double wishbone, 7.3-in. (185mm) of wheel travel, 5-way preload adjustment on the front and independent double wishbone, 7.3-in. (185mm) of wheel travel, 5-way preload adjustment at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual hydraulic discs, twin piston. Rear: dual hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Rhino 700 FI has 113.6 in (288.5 cm) length, 54.4 in (138.2 cm) width and 75.2 in (191 cm) wheelbase with 12.1 in (30.7 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 1124 lbs (509.8 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 7.9 gallons (29.9 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are AT25x8-12 NHS for front wheels and AT25x10-12 NHS for rear.