2011 Yamaha Raptor 90 Service Manual
Model: Raptor 90
Document Name: Service manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2010 to 2011.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with 4-stroke air-cooled single; sohc 2-valve carburetor engine which has 88cm3 displacement and 10.2:1 compression ratio.
- Transmission. Single-speed automatic gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Double wishbone on the front and swing-arm at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: dual sealed drum. Rear: hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Raptor 90 has 58.7 in (149.1 cm) length, 34.8 in (88.4 cm) width and 39.8 in (101.1 cm) wheelbase with 3.9 in (9.9 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 264 lbs (119.7 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Yamaha equipped with gas tank for 1.3 gallons (4.9 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are Maxxis AT18 x 7-8 for front wheels and Maxxis AT18 x 9-8 for rear.