2007 Can-Am Outlander 500 XT Service Manual
Model: Outlander 500 XT
Document Name: Service manual
- Model. This generation produced from 2007 to 2008.
- Engine. Vehicle equipped with v-twin liquid-cooled sohc 8-valve (4-valve/cyl) engine which has 500cm3 displacement.
- Transmission. 2w/4w shaft driven with Visco-Lok front differential gearbox.Final drive is automatic cvt.
- Suspension. Macpherson on the front and torsional trailing arm independent at the back.
- Brakes. The front brakes type: 2 inboard hydraulic discs. Rear: 1 inboard hydraulic disc.
- Dimensions. Outlander 500 XT has 94 in (238.8 cm) length, 46 in (116.8 cm) width and 59 in (149.9 cm) wheelbase with 11 in (27.9 cm) ground clearance. Total weight is 686 lbs (311.2 kg).
- Fuel Capacity. Can-Am equipped with gas tank for 5.3 gallons (20.1 liters).
- Tyres. Recommended models are 25 x 8 x 12 for front wheels and 25 x 11 x 12 for rear.